Sarah and Sam discuss the week’s biggest news about drugs and drug policy!
- Nevada Plans to Use Fentanyl in Upcoming Execution
- MAPS Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation for MDMA-Assisted Psychotherapy for PTSD
- Anti-Trans Discrimination Is Rampant at NYC Substance Abuse Centers
- Trump to lift military gear ban for local police
- Loophole reveals laughing gas is actually still legal
- A Utah nurse’s violent arrest puts patient-consent law — and police conduct — in the spotlight
- Drug Policy Alliance and Electric Zoo teamed up to make the festival safer
- Majority of Manitobans prefer higher legal age for pot than alcohol: survey
- 9/14: The Legal History of Psychedelics
- 9/22: Apply to be Director of Media Relations for the National Cannabis Industry Association
Call to Action:
- Do something for Recovery Month!
- Connecticut call to action: Ask your state legislators to end marijuana prohibition!
- Fill out the Listener Survey
Outro: Sneaker by Winter Classic
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.