Sam and Sarah discuss the latest news in drug policy from around the world this week.
- Trump pardons former Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio
- Netflix develops marijuana strains based on its original shows
- India’s Supreme Court rules that privacy is a fundamental right
- Activists across Canada are using a made-in-Vancouver guide to push the law on drug-injection sites
- Judges must set cash bails that defendants can afford, SJC rules
- The Kids are Alright – Colorado Adolescents Did Not Increase Marijuana Use in the Year after Retail Sales
- Recent cannabis use among veterans in the United States: Results from a national sample
- Drug Dealers Operate Freely at Mexico’s Largest University: Video
Call to Action:
- Submit a comment about on-site marijuana use to Alaska’s Marijuana Control Board
- Sign the Overdose Prevention Ottawa Letter of Support
Intro: 4/19/2017 by Vincent Allen Rado
Outro: 4/19/2017 by Vincent Allen Rado
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.