Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Sarah talks about DanceSafe and nightlife harm reduction with Madalyn McElwain, Deputy Director, and Kristin Karas, Director of Programs; Tyler gives us a lesson about DMT; and Rachelle and Sam discuss the week’s biggest stories!
- Senators Cardin, Rubio Introduce Philippines Security, Human Rights Assistance Legislation
- Crackdown on underage drinking leads to 112 arrests in NY
- Vermont marijuana legalization bills stay alive as lawmakers extend session
- Vancouver police share ‘nest’ of needles photo to highlight overdose crisis
- Loblaw focused on dispensing medical marijuana, open to recreational
- Alcohol breath tests for those under 21 would require a warrant, new bill proposes
- No medical marijuana allowed at Disney World
- Gin recalled for having too much alcohol
- Chemist’s Misconduct Is Likely to Void 20,000 Massachusetts Drug Cases
- Vermonters: Ask your state senator to vote yes on marijuana legalization
- 5/20: MCBA Expungement Day in Seattle, WA
SSDP Peer Education Segment:
Call to Action:
- Take care of your friends when you’re using substances of any kind! If you’re the “peer educator” of your group, consider joining DanceSafe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Research the campaign to Amend the Rave Act and consider donating to DanceSafe!
Intro: Dance for Sport by the2ba
Transition: Time and Place by Free the Mammoth
Transition: Does it get Easier (It Gets a Whole ‘lot Harder) by Free the Mammoth
Outro: mouthpiece by tenineight
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.
Pingback: Debunking Myths and Discussing Harm Reduction on This Week in Drugs | DanceSafe