Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
This week Sam and Sarah cover everything from driverless cars to Gorilla Glue. They also discuss a few opioid-related events coming up in the next few weeks. So turn on, tune in, TWiD out, and enjoy the week’s biggest news about drugs and drug policy!
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter!
- Asking kids about drugs doesn’t prompt drug use, study finds
- Gorilla Glue adhesives company reaches settlement with cannabis business
- Drink-driving in a driverless car should be legal, expert body says
- Cigna to stop covering most OxyContin prescriptions
- Warren offers $500 to residents who snitch on drug dealers
- Church Offers to Protect Police Who Testify on Philippines’ Drug War
- They thought they were going to rehab. They ended up in chicken plants
- Quebec to use government stores to sell recreational cannabis
- 10/2o: Public Meeting of the President’s Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis
- 10/26 – 10/27: 2017 National Conference on Alcohol and Opioid Use in Women & Girls
Call to Action:
Intro: Dance for Sport by the2ba
Transition: Jazz Comedy by Ben
Outro: Dance for Sport by the2ba
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.