Sarah talks about the 25th Harm Reduction International Conference with Zoë Dodd, Hepatitis C Program Coordinator at the South Riverdale Community Health Centre, Nazlee Maghsoudi, Knowledge Translation Manager at the International Centre for Science in Drug Policy, and Dr. Vimarie Narloch, Drug Education Manager at Students for Sensible Drug Policy.
- Read the Full Transcript of Trump’s Call with Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte
- Consultant found not guilty in Flandreau marijuana trial
- Do Psychedelic Trips Change Your Political Views?
- Deputies discover illegal poppy field worth up to half a billion dollars in Catawba Co.
- Morgue workers in Tanzania jailed for stealing drugs from corpse’s stomach
- Gunmen try, and fail, to rob a D.C. medical marijuana dispensary
- Senate measure calls for study on opioid injection sites
- Safe places to use drugs would save $6M in costs associated with opioid epidemic, study finds
- Ricketts gets victory as lawmakers fail to override veto on felons’ voting rights bill
- 6/12: SSDP’s Sensible Celebration
- 6/12-6/14: NCIA’s 4th Annual Cannabis Business Summit & Expo
- 6/26: Support Don’t Punish 2017 Global Day of Action
- Episode Sponsor or Link to Sponsor Us
- Rehabilitation in the Gilded Age
Call to Action:
- Participate in Support Don’t Punish!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in the Harm Reduction Left
- Host drug checking workshops when possible
- Be highly critical of the emerging treatment industry
- Read “A Quiet Revolution: Drug Decriminalisation Across the Globe“
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.