Mason Tvert, Director of Communications for the Marijuana Policy Project, joins Sam and Rachelle to break down the current state of marijuana ballot initiatives and the 2016 election.
- Mexico forced to militarize schools as drug cartels reach into classrooms
- California legislature passes sweeping anti-tobacco package
- At a Massachusetts county jail, inmates receive intensive addiction support and treatment before release
- Kentucky parents are hiring drug-sniffing dogs to search their kids’ rooms
- Ohio Attorney General rejects MPP medical marijuana petitions
- DPA named a “winner” of Florida’s 2016 legislative session
- Over 240 NGO’s have signed onto a letter calling for President Obama to fight for bolder reforms in global drug policy during UNGASS in April
- Over 53% of women in Mexico’s prisons are there for low-level drug offenses
- Sign SSDP’s petition to bring President Obama to UNGASS
- Voting for SSDP’s Alumni Association begins 3/14
Drug of the Month:
- PCP, installment two (science)
Call to Action:
Start a conversation with a person on the fence about marijuana legalization.
Donate to our Patreon account.