Sam and Rachelle have both recently completed intense Maryland medical marijuana application processes for work, and as such have a special, shorter-length episode this week which includes only the weekly news and forecast, but this time with even more depth.
- As of 5pm Friday, Maryland “had processed 50 grower applications, 36 processor applications and 269 dispensary applications.” Still more to be processed, will have final numbers next week.
- Mexico Supreme Court rules that marijuana prohibition is unconstitutional
- Responsible Ohio fails, 64-36
- Bernie Sanders announces support for de-scheduling marijuana
- Ireland Drug Minister announces safe injection sites, support for decriminalization