Jeff Stier, Senior Fellow at the National Center for Public Policy Research, joins the team to discuss the US Surgeon General’s latest report on e-cigarettes.
- Alaska pharmacies begin offering lifesaving overdose drug without doctor’s prescription
- Heroin deaths surpass gun homicides for the first time, CDC data shows
- Ohio Senate OKs bill targeting fentanyl-laced street drugs
- FARC not demobilizing; Colombia’s peace process’ false start?
- High School Nurses, Counselors Receive Free Overdose Antidote
- ‘They Are Slaughtering Us Like Animals’
- Mayor Hancock Statement Regarding Unauthorized Camping Ordinance
- Canada Considering 18+ Legal Cannabis Age, Report Leak Reveals
- 12/15: 83 years since alcohol became legal after Prohibition
- January 23-27: National Drug & Alcohol Facts Week
Produced with Support From:
- Cannabis News from Royal Queen Seeds
Drug of the Month:
- Poppers, installment two (science)
Call to Action:
- Continue to educate yourself, and then push for change.
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.