Kayvan Khalatbari, lead proponent of Yes on 300: Denver Social Cannabis Use and founder of Denver Relief Consulting, discusses public consumption and other social policy issues related to the marijuana industry. Tune in to hear about what the social use policy will look like once implemented and how it empowers both the cannabis industry and local communities to deal with social issues.
- F.D.A. Agrees to New Trials for Ecstasy as Relief for PTSD Patients
- Philip Morris looks beyond cigarettes with alternative products
- Coalition of advocates urges Obama to expand clemency initiative
- An Incubator for (Former) Drug Dealers
- State, federal agencies indicate air travelers can keep their pot
- In A Stunning Development, Congress Drops A Billion Dollars On The Heroin Crisis
- Puerto Rico drops marijuana for public employee drug tests
- This clinic trades used needles for new ones in a first-of-its kind program
- Cannabis-based products won’t be in pharmacies tomorrow, but we have a timeline
- How A Psychedelic Drug Helps Cancer Patients Overcome Anxiety
- Trump invites Duterte to White House
- Exit interview: Obama talks marijuana in Rolling Stone
Drug of the Month:
- Poppers, installment one (intro)
Call to Action:
- Volunteer your time and money to causes threatened by the Trump administration.
Intro: Dance for Sport by the2ba
Transition: Does it Get Easier (It Gets a Whole ‘lot More Complicated) by Free the Mammoth
Transition: Time and Place by Free the Mammoth
Outro: First Few Feet by Tenineight
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.