For the Season 4 finale, Rachelle, Sam, Sarah, and Tyler got together for one last team discussion. The group chatted about what comes next for the show, the members of the team, and what the future holds for This Week in Drugs!
- No, Oregon Isn’t Decriminalizing Drugs (Not Yet Anyway)
- Colombia producing more cocaine than ever before, UN figures show
- Dan Drew, CT mayor, includes marijuana legalization in speech declaring run for governor
- Cory Booker And Elizabeth Warren Want To Treat Women In Prison Like Human Beings
- This Massachusetts Lawmaker Wants to Throw Folks in Prison for Having Secret Car Compartments
- It’s Time for the U.S. to Decriminalize Drug Use and Possession
- Senate Appropriations Committee Approves Medical Marijuana For Military Veterans
- Uruguay, First Country in the World to Legally Regulate Marijuana, Begins Retail Sales Next Week
- 7/21: Sam’s getting married!!!
- 7/22: Latinx en Cannabis: Informando la Comunidad
Call to Action:
- Start your own project
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.