This week Sam and Sarah cover everything from driverless cars to Gorilla Glue. They also discuss a few opioid-related events coming up in the next few weeks. So turn on, tune in, TWiD out, and enjoy the week’s biggest news about drugs and drug policy!
- Asking kids about drugs doesn’t prompt drug use, study finds
- Gorilla Glue adhesives company reaches settlement with cannabis business
- Drink-driving in a driverless car should be legal, expert body says
- Cigna to stop covering most OxyContin prescriptions
- Warren offers $500 to residents who snitch on drug dealers
- Church Offers to Protect Police Who Testify on Philippines’ Drug War
- They thought they were going to rehab. They ended up in chicken plants
- Quebec to use government stores to sell recreational cannabis
- 10/2o: Public Meeting of the President’s Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis
- 10/26 – 10/27: 2017 National Conference on Alcohol and Opioid Use in Women & Girls
Call to Action:
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.