- As Opioid Epidemic Rages On, Massachusetts Medical Society Backs Supervised Injection Rooms
- NE Governor Ricketts vetoes bill to restore voting rights to felons sooner
- Maryland General Assembly passes bill aimed at drug ‘price gouging’
- Trump’s FDA nominee clears key Senate committee
- Trump Invites Rodrigo Duterte to the White House
- Marijuana farm next door to Yamhill County’s prized vineyards sparks legal fight
- Surgeon general is removed by Trump administration, replaced by deputy for now
- Feds block Rainforest Farms pot shop from paying state taxes
- 5/14 – 5/17: 25th Harm Reduction International Conference
- Survey: Drug Use at Canadian Music Festivals
- Contact your senators about FDA nominee, Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- Was there a flashpoint that led to the passage of the US Federal Analogue Act? If so, what was it?
- Kau, G. (2008). Flashback to the Federal Analog Act of 1986: Mixing Rules and Standards in the Cauldron. University of Pennsylvania Law Review, 156(4), 1077-1115. Retrieved from http://www.jstor.org/stable/40041401
Call to Action:
- Get involved in the people’s movement to reform drug policy!
- Be aware of how your privilege(s) impact your life experiences.
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.