Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In honor of the 100th episode of TWiD, the entire team spends some time reflecting on our favorite parts of the podcast and sharing some of the best bloopers with you!
- Formerly incarcerated people to benefit from $6 million in Prop 47 funds
- NFL Bans Marijuana Ads While Allowing Liquor Spots
- FDA Calls On Drugmaker To Pull A Powerful Opioid Off The Market
- The Clintons had Slaves
- Toronto’s Medical Officer of Health calls for immediate decriminalization of recreational pot
- Mob chops off limb and foot of man accused of supplying drugs to youths in Punjab village
- ACLU, Drug Policy Alliance sue Fontana over its marijuana ordinance
- Marijuana bill debated, pulled before vote
- 6/12: Dock Ellis Day
- 6/12 – 6/14: NCIA Cannabis Business Summit & Expo
- The history of Global Marijuana Criminalization
Intro: Dance for Sport by the2ba
Outro: Lawyer Up by (Stop Worrying &) Love the Bomb
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.