Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Sam, Sarah, and Tyler join forces to discuss the highlights of the SSDP2017 conference; Tyler gives us an education on cannabis; and Sam and Rachelle go over the week’s biggest stories in drug policy.
- Arizona Appeals Court: Medical Marijuana on College Campuses Is Not a Crime
- Drugs, alcohol allowed at new tiny home village for homeless people
- Duterte fires interior minister who supervised war on drugs
- Big Tobacco warns plain-packaging will increase contraband problem as Canadian Senate studies anti-smoking bill
- Yale University study: Ethanol and Cannabinoid Effects on Simulated Driving and Related Cognition
- Kansas City, Mo., Voters Approve $25 Fine In Easing Of Marijuana Law
- CDOT and Lyft Launch “320 Movement” to Promote Marijuana Safety
- Scott County sees no new HIV cases in 3 straight months, sparking renewal of needle exchange
- 4/15: Tax Day!
- 4/19: Pennsylvania Marijuana Decriminalization Rally
- Episode Sponsor or Link to Sponsor Us
SSDP Peer Education Segment:
Call to Action:
- Tyler: Students should join or start an SSDP chapter; others should donate to the organization
- Sam: Go to ssdp.org and donate!
- Sarah: Watch the most recent conference videos – shoutout to Sidepocket Images
Intro: Dance for Sport by the2ba
Transition: walk on by (unreleased) by Meese Patrol
Transition: jazz jams (unreleased) by Artist
Outro: Off -Out- by The You Suck Flying Circus
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.