Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Rachel Wissner, Outreach Associate at the Family Law & Cannabis Alliance, joins Sam and Rachelle to discuss some of the legal issues families can encounter because of cannabis use.
- The DEA slowed enforcement while the opioid epidemic grew out of control
- Obama grants clemency to inmate — but inmate refuses
- Shoppers Drug Mart formally applies to distribute medical marijuana
- Hundreds of Vietnam drug users flee rehabilitation centre
- Feds Drop Case Against California Marijuana Dispensary
- Philippine mayor among 10 killed in shootout as drug war enters new phase
- In U.S., 65% Say Drug Problem ‘Extremely’ or ‘Very Serious’
- Arkansas high court nixes one of two medical marijuana initiatives
- Private-Prison Firm CCA to Rename Itself CoreCivic
- SSDP Launches Historically Black Colleges & Universities Working Group
- 11/3-11/6: The 11th National Harm Reduction Conference
Drug of the Month:
- We’ll be back next week with November’s Drug of the Month!
Call to Action:
- Visit the FLCA website and be an advocate for families in conversations about marijuana legalization.
Intro: Dance for Sport by the2ba
Transition: Some Kind of Mixture by Free the Mammoth
Transition: Starburst by Treelo
Outro: Learn to Swim by The You Suck Flying Circus
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.