Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Rachelle and Sarah talk about drug testing of all kinds: for food stamps, for biohacking, and for middle and high school students. They also cover drug-induced homicide laws in Maryland, ayahuasca in Montreal, and much more.
- Maryland court deals blow to homicide charges in overdoses
- Drug testing for food stamps may be coming soon
- The Company That Tests Drugs On Itself
- Evangelist Scott Dawson, GOP candidate for governor, calls for drug testing in all Alabama schools
- Second Cup, Canada’s second largest coffee shop chain, has signed an agreement with National Access Cannabis, a marijuana clinic operator, to develop and operate a network of marijuana dispensaries, once marijuana is legal for adults in Canada, later this year.
- On Wednesday, Former Mexican President Fox called for opium poppy legalization. Fox also encouraged politicians to debate the legalization of all drugs in the months leading up to the general election in July.
- Two religious groups in Montreal, Canada have been granted legal exemptions from Health Canada, allowing them to import Ayahuasca for religious purposes, which is generally banned in Canada because of its active ingredient (Dimethyltryptamine) DMT. The two groups, affiliates of religions based in Brazil, consider the consumption of ayahuasca tea a sacrament.
- Backpedaling on a previous position, the Victorian government announced Tuesday that ice (or meth) will be allowed in Melbourne safe injecting room. People will be able to take up to three grams, or what is considered a trafficable offense, into the injecting center.
- April 17-20: Semana Psicoactiva
- 2018 Mamas’ Day Bailout
Thank you to all who support us on Patreon, including:
- Tom Angell’s Marijuana Moment
- Ogden Studios
- Matt Garland
- Zachary Ferguson
- Get your name or business listed here for as little as $10/month!
Intro: Dance for Sport by the2ba
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.