Sam and Sarah discuss the week’s biggest stories about drugs and drug policy. This week they focus on Halloween candy concerns, genetic testing and nootropics, and much more!
- Wines Are No Longer Free to Travel Across State Lines
- Marijuana edibles could be Halloween candy threat, cops say
- Florida Woman Introduced a Friend to Her Dealer. Now She Faces Murder Charges.
- EMCDDA publishes its first European guide on responding to drug problems
- Trial to begin against Philip Morris in death of Vernon smoker
- FDA’s Gottlieb makes strong push to fight opioid crisis with medication-assisted treatment
- Record-High Support for Legalizing Marijuana Use in U.S.
- The Nootropics Community Is Using 23andMe to Match Smart Drugs to Their DNA
- November 3-5: Release’s 50th Anniversary: the Museum of Drug Policy
- November 9: Psychedelic Peer Counseling Workshop in Washington, D.C.
Intro: Dance for Sport by the2ba
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.