This week we brought the whole TWiD team together to discuss the results of the recent US elections. Tune in to hear about criminal justice reform in Oklahoma, social cannabis use in Denver, and the potential impact of a Trump presidency.
- Arizona: Is Arizona’s Legal Marijuana Measure Still Alive?
- Arkansas: Governor: Marijuana issue needs U.S. resolution
- California: Prop. 64: What to Know Now That Marijuana is Legal in California
- Denver, CO: Lead grows more for social marijuana use measure, but 47,000 ballots still not counted
- Florida: Even after Tuesday, uncertainty clouds medical marijuana in Florida
- Maine: Legalized pot: Questions and answers
- Massachusetts: Massachusetts just passed marijuana legalization. What happens next?
- Montana: After passage, pot measure still faces hurdles
- Nevada: Nevada voters approve recreational marijuana
- Newark, OH: Newark to ignore newly passed pot decriminalization
- North Dakota: Questions abound for N.D. ag commissioner after marijuana vote
- Pueblo, CO: City phones ringing to open retail pot stores as vote counting continues
- Oklahoma voters pass alcohol reform measure
- Colorado voters reject increased cigarette, tobacco taxes in Amendment 72
- Prop. 56: Smokers, vapors and shops prepare for new tobacco tax
- Drug Companies Score a Big Election Victory
- Oklahoma voters pass criminal justice reform state questions
- Congress Just Got More Marijuana Friendly
- Believe it or not, it was a pretty good night for criminal-justice reform
Drug of the Month:
- DXM, installment two (science)
Call to Action:
- Sam: Get more involved in local politics and civic life.
- Tyler: Look for specific problems, identify the issues, and develop solutions to solve them.
- Sarah: Donate money to organizations that will be fighting political battles.
- Rachelle: Run for office.
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.