Steve Rolles, the Senior Policy Analyst at Transform Drug Policy Foundation, joins Sam and Rachelle to discuss the state of drug policy in the United Kingdom. The team digs into the ban on so-called legal highs, drug checking, cannabis policy, and how the UK’s departure from the European Union could impact drug policy.
- Colombians reject deal to end 52-year FARC rebel war
- Conservative MP Crispin Blunt Calls For The Legalisation Of All Drugs
- Former Tory justice minister says he was told to stop asking how much drugs prohibition actually costs
- Ancient Cannabis ‘Burial Shroud’ Discovered in Desert Oasis
- Health Canada OK’s non-prescription nasal spray overdose antidote
- The Test Results Are In: Prohibitionists Lie
- Next UN Head Oversaw Portugal’s Drug Decriminalization
- Massachusetts cops raided an 81-year-old’s home to cut down a single medical marijuana plant
- A Highway in Austria Was Terrorized by Drunk Birds
- Duterte, Philippines’ Leader, Apologizes to Jews for Holocaust Remark
- 10/13: #reimagine109: Los Angeles 50% Campaign Summit
- 11/3-11/6: 11th National Harm Reduction Conference
Drug of the Month:
- Kratom, installment two (science)
Call to Action:
- Educate yourself about how to talk articulately and rationally about policy alternatives to prohibition. Visit Transform to learn more.
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.