Ross Bell, Executive Director of the New Zealand Drug Foundation, sits down with Sam and Rachelle to talk about the current state of New Zealand’s novel psychoactive substances (NPS) policies.
- Cannabis drug succeeds in epilepsy, doubling value of GW Pharma
- Chief health officer of Toronto recommends approval of 3 safe injection sites
- Vox poll finds low support for legalizing drugs other than marijuana
- Former Latin American leaders urge world to end war on drugs ‘disaster’
- Sen. Chris Murphy (CT) signs on as sponsor of the CARERS Act
- Drug Cartels Are Taking Over the Tortilla Business in Mexico
- Pennsylvania House passes medical marijuana bill
- 4/15-4/17: 2016 Students for Sensible Drug Policy Conference is less than a month away!
- 4/20: 2016 Cannabis Symposium: A Teach-In on an Ancient Medicinal Plant and Current Drug Policy at CU-Boulder
Drug of the Month:
- PCP, installment three (history)
Call to Action:
- Connect drug policy to the Black Lives Matter movement and other intersecting issues.