Editor-in-chief of The Influence, Will Godfrey, joins us to discuss drugs, addiction, the media, and where the three intersect. Tune in to hear what drove Godfrey to found The Influence, how the publication differs from others, and why the media’s coverage of drug-related stories matters. As always, tune in, turn on, TWiD out, and let us know your thoughts!
- Tobacco, marijuana exactly the same when it comes to insurance premiums
- FDA approves fruit-flavored gummy ADHD medication
- Why The Truck Drivers’ Union Is Opposing Pot Legalization In California
- Bayer’s Takeover of Monsanto Would Create the World’s Largest Agricultural Supplier
- The Nasdaq Has Once Again Rejected a Bid for Its First Marijuana Stock
- A GOP congressman says he used medical marijuana while in office
- Study finds using marijuana does not impact a person’s ability to quit smoking tobacco
- 5,000-Year-Old Chinese Beer Recipe Revealed
- Mexico approves extradition of Joaquín ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán to U.S.
- Bartenders Can’t Refuse Pregnant Women Alcohol, New York City Says
- Ohioans for Medical Marijuana Suspend 2016 Signature Drive
- The recipients of Delaware’s two new medical marijuana licenses will be announced any day now!
- 6/20-6/22: Cannabis Business Summit & Expo
- Scholarship information available here
Drug of the Month:
- Benzodiazepines, installment number 4 (trends)
Call to Action:
- Read and contribute to The Influence