This week, we talk criminal justice reform with Art Way, Senior Director for Drug Policy Alliance’s National Criminal Justice Reform Strategy and State Director for DPA’s Colorado office. We discuss DPA’s new criminal justice initiative, what it means for drug policy reform, and what life in Colorado is like post-legalization.
- Russia’s Track and Field Team Barred From Rio Olympics
- Leading public health bodies call for decriminalisation of drugs
- Why One Democratic Congresswoman Wants To Drug-Test The Rich
- Teenager Charged With Attempted Murder Says Drug Cops Seemed Like Armed Thugs
- Ban on pot gummy bears signed into Colorado law
- Microsoft Partners With Marijuana Software Company
- Conjoint Therapy: DEA Approves Study Protocol
- Senators OK Banking Access for Marijuana Businesses
- 6/26: Support. Don’t Punish Global Day of Action + International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
- 6/20-6/22: NCIA Cannabis Business Summit & Expo
Drug of the Month:
- Ayahuasca, installment three (history)
Call to Action:
- Call Colorado Governor Hickenlooper and thank him for signing Jack’s Law.
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.