To kick off Season 2, Sam and Rachelle sit down with Randy Hencken, Chairman of SSDP’s Board of Trustees, and discuss addiction, recovery, the disease model, and Randy’s past experiences with heroin.
- Health Canada recommends Naloxone be available over-the-counter
- Drug trial disaster incorrectly attributed to cannabis
- Second supervised-injection site approved in Vancouver
- Expert panel recommends FDA approve buprenorphine implant
- Authorities: Canadian man pulled 200 pounds of Xanax into Vermont on a sled
- In Silk Road Appeal, Ross Ulbricht’s Defense Focuses on Corrupt Feds
- Pro-marijuana group ResponsibleOhio dead, founder says, won’t press ballot issue in 2016
- New Jersey may be second state to raise smoking age to 21
- February 3-5, 2016: Women Grow Leadership Summit in Denver with a special dance party fundraiser for SSDP Thursday night!
- March 7-9, 2016: The ArcView Group will be hosting the first cannabis investor forum in Europe in Barcelona, Spain.
Drug of the Month: Caffeine, installment 3 (history)
Call to Action: