Sam and Rachelle are joined by Maryland Delegate Dan Morhaim, a medical doctor and the sponsor of groundbreaking drug policy legislation, to discuss harm reduction, public health, and the future of drug policy in the United States.
- College Kids Caught With Drugs May Not Get Kicked Off Financial Aid Anymore
- Heroin dealers could face murder charges amid crisis in New Hampshire
- Danish Parliament Discusses Bill to Allow Assisted Injections
- Drug testing for benefits in Tennessee yields only 65 positives
- Feds accuse 49 Georgia prison guards of taking bribes, drug trafficking
- Vermont marijuana legalization clears second hurdle
Drug of the Month: Heroin, installment two
- 87th Anniversary of the Valentine’s Day Massacre
- Applications for the SSDP Alumni Association Leadership Board due 2/19
Call to Action:
Call your legislator!