Sarah and Sam talk about the Support. Don’t Punish Global Day of Action with Jamie Bridge, the Senior Policy and Operations Manager at the International Drug Policy Consortium; Tyler tells us about the earliest laws banning drugs; and Rachelle and Sam chat about the week’s biggest stories in drug policy.
- Did Marc Emery’s trans crack just trump Donald Trump?
- Obama granted her clemency. Less than a year later, she’s going back to prison.
- San Francisco to ban sales of vaping flavored liquid
- Pot-Dealing Arrests Back to Pre-Legalization Levels in D.C.
- Mexico Officially Legalizes Medical Marijuana
- Vermont Senate Passes Compromise Bill to Make Marijuana Legal for Adults
- Airport board bans pot, despite approval by voters
- 56% of Seattle voters think supervised injection sites would do more good than harm
- Massachusetts: Call your reps about legalization!
- Connecticut: Contact your reps about legalization or contact Sam for other ways to help!
- What is the earliest law banning drugs?
Call to Action:
- Participate in Support. Don’t Punish!
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.