This Week in Drugs is back for Season Five with a few surprises! Chris Harris, another alumnus of Students for Sensible Drug Policy, joined the team as the show’s producer after Rachelle and Tyler departed. We also separated the news and roundtable segments — tune in Wednesday to hear the first discussion! We’ve also started producing a newsletter on all things drugs: culture, law, science, and more. Turn on, tune in, and TWiD out!
- Man with ‘I Love Ket’ Bumper Sticker Caught with Ketamine
- This Woman’s Opioid Relapse Could Change Drug Laws Forever
- Top Drug Policy Officials Resign from Drumpf Administration in Same Week
- Mexico Marks 3 Years Since 43 Ayotzinapa Students Were Disappeared
- Nevada has massive first month of marijuana sales
- Quebec to set legal marijuana consumption age at 18
- Half of Filipinos don’t believe police accounts of drugs war deaths: poll
- Cops wrongly raided 84-year-old woman’s house for drugs, lawsuit claims
- 10/4 – 10/13: Public Listening Sessions hosted by Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission
- 11/6 – 11/8: 27th IFNGO World Conference in Macau, China
- This episode was produced with support from ilovegrowingmarijuana.com
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.