Sarah and Sam cover the week’s biggest stories in drugs and drug policy!
- Marijuana Won Tuesday’s Election
- ‘Angry and ashamed,’ Overdose Prevention Ottawa packing up its tent
- House Republicans sustain LePage’s veto of bipartisan marijuana legislation
- Global Drug Survey 2018
- ETF Managers Group is turning its existing Tierra XP Latin America Real Estate ETF (LARE) into a fund that tracks the burgeoning legal marijuana industry
- 1 in 5 U.S. adults used tobacco in 2015: government study
- Judge Chacha Mwita to issue directive on miraa chewing time
- Bill would lower drinking age in state to 19
- 11/16: 79th Anniversary of the synthesis of LSD
- Take the Global Drug Survey!
Intro: Dance for Sport by the2ba
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.