On this week’s episode we depart from our normal friendly conversation and bring you a friendly debate on ResponsibleOhio‘s initiative to legalize marijuana in the Buckeye State: Dan Riffle of the Marijuana Policy Project opposes it (as an individual – MPP is officially neutral), and Russ Belville of the Russ Belville Show is a supporter.
Calls to action:
- Russ says to vote Yes on Issue 3, Dan says to vote No. Listen to the debate to hear them out!
- Support your favorite drug policy reform organization!
Drug of the month: Psilocybin, installment #3 (history)
- Bernie Sanders suspects he would vote yes on legalization
- Senate Democrats want to raise tobacco purchase age to 21
- Documents leaked by WikiLeaks suggest a US plot overthrow Evo Morales, president of Bolivia
- Massachusetts governor open to treatment of opiate addiction with medical marijuana
- Monday, 10/19: Canadian Federal Election
- Monday, 10/26: Southwest Cannabis Conference & Expo