Sarah and Sam discuss the controversies surrounding the United States drug czar, overdoses among political figures in Wisconsin, the NFL’s action on criminal justice reform, and much more. Turn on, tune in, and TWiD out!
- An Indiana county just halted a lifesaving needle exchange program, citing the Bible
- Trump: Drug czar nominee pulls his name from consideration
- 2 Wisconsin political figures affected by overdose cases
- Study suggests psychedelic drugs could reduce criminal behavior
- Trump to meet Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte, accused of extrajudicial killings, during Asian visit
- George Soros Transfers Billions to Open Society Foundations
- Kiwis to vote on changing cannabis laws
- NFL endorses criminal-justice reform bill in the midst of anthem debate
- 10/25: Impact of Marijuana Enforcement in Policing & Criminal Justice
- 10/26-10/27: 3rd International conference on “Wastewater – Based Drug Epidemiology”
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.