This week, Sam and Rachelle discuss campaign efforts to legalize marijuana for adult use in the Northeast. David Boyer, director of Maine’s Yes on 1 campaign, and Jim Borghesani, director of Massachusetts’ Yes on 4 campaign, talk about how state officials respond to legalization efforts, how medical marijuana impacts each state’s campaign, and much more.
- In Unprecedented Move, Drug Enforcement Administration Withdraws Emergency Kratom Ban
- Obama lifts restrictions on Cuban rum, cigars
- Flying with prescription pot? CATSA has finally clarified the rules
- International court warns Philippines: Mastermind of drug killings can be prosecuted
- UK government finally concedes cannabis has a medicinal effect
- Support for marijuana legalization continues to rise
- Women-only supervised injection site to open in Vancouver
- Marijuana Arrests Outnumber Those for Violent Crimes, Study Finds
- Ontario inmates first to get naloxone opioid overdose spray
- Students for Sensible Drug Policy Phonebank
- 10/22: Psychedelic Harm Reduction & the Zendo Project Full-Day Training
Drug of the Month:
- Kratom, installment three (history)
Call to Action:
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.