This week Sam and Rachelle discuss the campaigns for marijuana legalization in Arizona and Nevada with Carlos Alfaro and Will Adler from the Marijuana Policy Project. The team discusses the differences between each state’s initiatives, how they would impact the existing medical marijuana systems, and what makes the Southwest region unique in terms of drug policy. Tune in to learn about Arizona’s Proposition 205 and Nevada’s Question 2 from the campaign’s experts!
- Kevin Sabet’s Lost Marijuana Gummy Bears To Be Tested
- Terence Crutcher’s Death Exposes Racism Of The Drug War
- Smoking Permanently Damages Your DNA, Study Finds
- Nashville passes marijuana decriminalization measure
- Losing Maryland medical marijuana grower applicant sues the state
- Missouri Secretary of State Pushes Legislature on Medical Marijuana
- After Banning Kratom, DEA Says It Might Be a Useful Medicine
- Legalizing Marijuana Reduces DEA Eradication Costs, Data Suggests
- 9/26: Two-year anniversary of Ayotzinapa disappearances
- 9/30-10/2: Beyond Psychedelics: Global Psychedelic Forum
Drug of the Month:
- Ritalin, installment four (trends)
Call to Action:
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.