For this hiatus episode, Rachelle joins Sam to discuss the biggest stories and forecast upcoming events in drug policy.
- Colorado sold $1.3 billion worth of marijuana in 2016
- Penn State bars alcohol from frat parties
- Donald Trump signs executive order giving police more powers
- Orlando cop who mistook doughnut glaze for drugs is disciplined
- Duterte’s war on drugs a ‘reign of terror’, church says
- Health Canada approves three supervised consumption sites for Montreal
- New Bill Would End Federal War on Marijuana
- Brazil Supreme Court judge calls for drugs legalisation to beat gangs
- 2/14: Maryland House Judiciary Committee Hearing on Del. Morhaim’s bill to decriminalize personal amounts of all drugs
- 2/16: Unreliable and Unchallenged: The Way Forward for Police Drug Kits in Vegas
- 3/2: Maryland Senate Judicial Proceedings Hearing on Sen. Muse’s bill to decriminalize the possession of personal amounts of all drugs
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.