Sarah chats about Karmik with co-founders Munroe Craig and Alex Betsos, Tyler teaches us about LSD, and Sam and Rachelle go over the week’s biggest news in drug policy.
- Ross Ulbricht Loses His Appeal Over Conviction and Sentencing in Silk Road Case
- Professors taking ‘smart drugs’ such as Modafinil to keep up with workloads, claims academic
- Ohio Attorney General Sues 5 Drugmakers Over Opiate Crisis
- Too many children being prescribed melatonin to aid sleep, experts warn
- Investors buy High Times, Cannabis Cup in $42M deal
- Golden Triangle narco-gangs churning out new highs, UN warns
- Schapelle Corby: ‘Ganja Queen’ trafficker deported from Bali
- Lawsuit: Drug search at school violated students’ rights
- Mylan May Have Overcharged U.S. For EpiPen By $1.27 Billion
Call to Action:
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.