- Maryland governor declares state of emergency for opioid crisis
- Springfield, MA police shut down store that gave out marijuana after charging admission fee
- New Bill Would Deschedule Marijuana
- Sessions reassures senators: No pot crackdown imminent
- As of this month, cannabis growers in California are eligible to receive reduced “agricultural energy rates” from Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E)
- Idaho House OKs forfeiture reform, rejects heroin murder bill
- Trudeau says marijuana legislation expected by summer
- Despite ‘weirdness factor,’ bill advances to make Utah first state to lower blood-alcohol limit to 0.05
- 3/25: Tell Trump to keep his campaign pledge to respect state marijuana legalization laws
- 3/7: Committee hearing for Connecticut’s HB 5314, a bill to legalize marijuana for adult use
SSDP Peer Education Segment:
- This week’s peer education segment is about alcohol.
Call to Action:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to learn more about getting involved with the sanctuary campus movement
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.