Mikayla Hellwich, the founder of DrugStory, joins the team to celebrate and discuss the launch of the harm reduction nonprofit. Acting as an interactive database of drug experiences, DrugStory will facilitate the sharing of information by allowing people to anonymously tell their stories. The team discusses the inspiration behind DrugStory, the long-term vision for the project, and how it fills a gap in existing harm reduction toolkits.
- Thailand is moving closer to decriminalizing meth
- Canada to press U.S. on ‘ludicrous’ marijuana border policy
- Canada has just approved prescription heroin
- New study finds that medical marijuana may be helping to curb the opioid epidemic
- Marin hospital could be first in state to allow medical marijuana
- AZ Supreme Court won’t alter laws for lawyers in marijuana matters
- Open ‘safe places’ in Seattle, King County for heroin use, task force says
- Most California voters support legalizing recreational marijuana, poll finds
Drug of the Month:
- Ritalin, installment three (history)
Call to Action:
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.