Sam and Rachelle go over the biggest news in drug policy and Tyler dives into the history of medical marijuana in Arizona. Damon Barrett, Co-Director of the International Centre on Human Rights and Drug Policy, and Natalie Ginsberg, Policy and Advocacy Director at MAPS, join Sarah for a discussion on human rights and drug policy.
- Mayor Backs Plan to Close Rikers and Open Jails Elsewhere
- Arizona voter initiatives aim to legalize all drugs, marijuana in 2018 election
- First-Ever International Drug Checking Day to be Held This Friday
- Florida state representative wants to give $500,000 in taxpayer money to anti-drug child abusers
- Shoppers, Loblaw employees covered for medical marijuana
- First Amendment Victory Over Ban on Political Contributions from Medical Marijuana Businesses in Illinois
- Trump, Christie promise to combat opioid abuse during WH session
- Marijuana use and physical dating violence among adolescents and emerging adults: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Why don’t we consider Arizona one of the first medical marijuana states?
Call to Action:
- Ask your representatives how current drug policies protect children and check out these articles
- Work on getting Good Samaritan/medical amnesty policies at the campus and local levels
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.