Graham de Barra, director of Help Not Harm, joins Sam and Rachelle for a discussion about the state of drug policy in Ireland. Graham gives an overview of Irish drug politics, the cultural influence of the Catholic church, and how Brexit could impact the future of drug policy.
- Former Swiss president visits Ithaca to talk drug policy, supervised injection sites
- Attorney general says Memphis pot fines unenforceable; Memphis suspends enforcement
- Despite 15 years of occupation, Afghanistan’s opium production has only gone up
- Drug arrest of Sadek family attorney not expected to affect wrongful death lawsuit from proceeding
- Recounts requested for legalized marijuana, school surcharge votes in Maine
- Drug decriminalization would bring health benefits, internal federal study says
- Minnesota’s Legal Marijuana Now Party qualifies for major party status in next election
- British Medical Journal calls for legalisation of drugs
- 12/18: Deadline for Psychedelic Science 2017 Volunteer Applications
- Prepare for 2017 State Legislative Sessions
Drug of the Month:
- DXM, installment three (history)
Call to Action:
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.