This week’s discussion features Kevin McKernan, Chief Science Officer at Medicinal Genomics. Medicinal Genomics is a company focused on using genetic research to find and amplify the medicinal properties of cannabis. McKernan describes the problems the company’s research aims to solve, its potential impact on the world of cannabis, and the future of medicinal genomics!
- Head of International Association of Police Chiefs issues apology for ‘historical mistreatment’ of minorities by law enforcement
- Justice Department Files Brief to Address the Use of Criminal Background Checks by Housing Providers
- Florida Dems give medical marijuana proponents fundraising boost
- State Marijuana Votes Could End Federal Prohibition in 2017
- Turkey to allow limited MMJ production
- China announces $15m grant for Duterte’s war on drugs and law enforcement projects
- Judge presiding over ‘El Chapo’s’ case shot, killed while jogging outside home
- ‘This is your brain on drugs’ actor just voted to approve recreational weed
- 10/24: Boston Community Hearing on Racial Equity in Cannabis
- 10/24: Yes on 300: Early Voting Rally
Drug of the Month:
- Kratom, installment four (trends)
Call to Action:
- Learn about microbial safety testing.
Like what we do? Help pay our bills.