On this week’s episode we talk psilocybin & other psychedelics with two members of Canadian Students for Sensible Drug Policy‘s board of directors: Gonzo Nieto and Alex Betsos.
Calls to action:
- Share your own experiences with psychedelics with friends and family to help end the stigma!
- Get involved with a group like SSDP to show decision-makers that people support for reform. Talk to your MPs (or whatever elected officials are called in your country)!
Drug of the month: Psilocybin, installment #4 (news and trends). If you’re interested in participating in the upcoming John Hopkins University study on mystical experiences and psilocybin, learn more here.
- Cheese as addictive as crack, according to study
- Richard Branson leaks UN briefing paper supporting decriminalization
- MDMA therapy may be legal in as little as five years
- The drug Martin Shkreli raised to $750/pill now has a $1 competitor
- Tuesday, 10/27: 45-year anniversary of President Nixon signing the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970, which established the drug scheduling system
- Wednesday, 10/28: Mexico Supreme Court hearing and vote on marijuana legalization